Saturday, March 14, 2015

HOLIDAY CUT CREASE EYELOOK WITH BOLD RED LIPS


Hi there my lovely readers!


SO a little while ago i decided to do a statement bold red lip.and i thought hmmm what better style to go with it than a neutral cut crease eye.Since then i have been obsessed with this look and have been doing it more often and YES in the DAYTIME mostly .Sayyyy whaaaaaat!?!!

Just went to my local sephora to pick up some more FAB Ultra repair cream and then had a lunch date with hubby that day :)

Here is the look down below.what you guys think ? :)




I feel like even though its a bold look but i love to wear it alot..even in daytime..yeah you can call me cray cray...but something about this look just gets me.very chic !
A long cat eye cut crease look with a red bold lip....
aaaahhh my weakness!!!

Anyhoooow...
I will list down the products i used below.hope they are helpful in recreating the look i did :) have fun . xoxox 

                           PRODUCT BREAKDOWN


FACE:

Prep my face with josie maran pure argan oil (prep time 12 min)
Benefit porfessional primer
Laura mercier silk creme foundation-Sand Beige(im NC30)
Anastasiabevelyhills contour kit -Fawn
Milani baked bronzer-05 Soleil
Hard candy heavy duty concealer to highlight(Light-Med)
Ben nye banana powder to cook the concealer under contour
Mac msf -Medium Dark
Nars blush- Desire
The balm mary loumanizer
Urban decay All nighter setting spray


EYES:

Urban decay primer potion-Orignal
Urban decay naked palette
The balm nude tude palette
Maybelline fit me concealer -Sand
Hourglass ambient powder -Diffused Light (set undereye)
NYC liquid liner 
Urban decay 24/7 liner pencil-Perversion
Maybelline rocket volume mascara-Black


LIPS:

Stilacosmetics all day liquid lipstick-Beso


BROWS:

Anastasiabeverlyhills dipbrow promade-Medium Brown
ABH Brush #12


Hope you guys enjoyed this makeup look.Tell me what you think and how did you guys recreate this look !

Disclaimer
All products  i bought with my own money .
All reviews are my honest opinions 
I will only recommend the products that i love and use :)



No comments:

Post a Comment